Technomics is a growing employee-owned, decision analytics company that specializes in cost and economic analysis to facilitate better decisions faster. We enable a wide range of clients across the Federal government, from senior level policy makers to program managers, to choose smartly, buy effectively and operate efficiently. We deliver practical, credible and defensible results offering actionable insights by applying data-driven and analytics-based approaches in combination with multidisciplinary talent, subject matter experts, and tangible and repeatable assets in the form of databases, models, approaches and techniques.
Our employee-owners pride themselves on their ability to apply deep analytical rigor and innovative thought that assist clients in understanding and solving a myriad of challenging resource planning and management problems.
Solution development work is an emerging capability and offering for our company in working on one of our largest and most critical government customers. We are looking for somebody with business process solutions development and back-end database development abilities to deliver current project work and help establish a development competency at Technomics in support of our common customer analytical problem sets.
This position is located in Arlington, VA.
• Position requires US citizenship and ability to obtain a Secret DoD security clearance
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field and 2-4 years of software engineering experience. Specific software design experience or significant related coursework will substitute for technology specific degree.
• Experience in developing in the Microsoft ecosystem utilizing VB.NET and/or WWF (Windows Workflow Foundation) and Microsoft SQL server.
• Experience developing web-clients to RESTful web-services.
• Experience working in government/defense labs and their computing restrictions.
• Active DOD Secret Clearance Highly Preferred
• Experience with other light-weight, API enabled workflow solutions.
• Knowledge of Agile Development methodologies.
• Experience with a version control system (e.g., Git, Subversion, Team Foundation Server)
• Experience with an issue/problem tracking system (e.g., Jira)